3 Easy Facebook tips to help you build your biz
Our job as home based business owners, is to go out and Network and Market!! Networking can be done in many ways (online or offline), and Marketing is all about branding ourselves so we stand out from the crowd and be seen as an authority or expert in our niche.
On a daily basis, you want to be doing 2 types of income activities every day:
- Active Networking; This is your basic in home meetings, coffee shop catch ups, warm market contacts etc.
- Passive Marketing; This is marketing and branding yourself and by doing this, it is helping you to become noticed and known for your profession. Things like having a blog or website, doing videos, content creating and sharing your knowledge of your profession to others online, is what passive marketing is purely about.
Now don’t get me wrong, offline networking is very important because people are speaking to you face to face and getting to know you personally quite quickly.
But online marketing and having an online presence is amazing for creating content of your own that’s on a blog or videos that you’ve created and that wont go away. That information is then there for people to see all the time.
Creating that online content will benefit you personally in the long run especially if you are getting the same questions and concerns coming at you all the time, which means you can then share that content you’ve already created around that concern or question and save yourself time by having to answer those same questions over and over.
The 3 easy techniques that I want to share with you today relating to this are:
- Make the effort to have conversations with people who “like” “share” and “comment” on your posts, be sure to make these conversations with the intention of purely making friends and not to try to prospect them in any way.
- If you have people who express interest in your products or opportunity, make sure you have a list that you are adding them to and writing down all the things you’ve previously spoke about, and what their interests were. You never know where that could lead in the future.
- Create a “Facebook List” for your Facebook friends that are new to you and are the ones you want to keep getting to know more personally. Having separate lists that have specific people in them can really help you keep track of your friends and acquaintances and helps you to be able to interact with them more personally by going into that list often and looking at what those people are up to. Get use to going in their daily or every other day and “like”, “share” and “comment” on their posts which they will see and will feel that you care.
Building stable friendships online is very important. Having the intention of only making friends to recruit them will not build you a stable and long-term business. Have more of an intention of making friends purely just to build your contacts and friendships around the world in a genuine and authentic way. In my opinion, this is the best way to have long-term success in your business and in life in general.
If you found value from this, please comment or share with others who also may find value.
Janelle Emma xx